Warm evenings and lighted tennis courts. Private lessons and championship shots. Arizona Biltmore tennis is a timeless classic that has played host to a number of celebrity and professional matches. No matter how you swing your racquet, this is center court for game, set, match.
- Courts: Arizona Biltmore provides six cushioned hard courts and a single sport court.
- Equipment Rental: All tennis equipment is available for rental. Towels and water are also complimentary to resort guests.
- Lessons & Clinics: Let a USPTA Pro lead you in a private lesson, group clinic or cardio tennis.
- Tennis Pro: Please call Recreation for availability.
Gather your team at the Arizona Biltmore courts for an exciting game led by tennis professionals. To reserve a court or make a lesson reservation, please call 602.381.7684.
KIDS’ SUMMER TENNIS CAMP
Summer at the Biltmore offers daily tennis instruction provided by UPSTA Certified Pro Josh Branyan where kids can learn to play tennis while enjoying the resort-like atmosphere of the Arizona Biltmore. Other camp activities include swimming, kid’s yoga, movies, arts & crafts and much more, this is summer at its best!
The Arizona Biltmore offers a wide range of fitness classes to help you maintain your fitness regime during your stay:
- Total Body Conditioning,
- Deep Water Aqua
- Box Step
- Cardio Sculpt
Phoenix Mountain preserve and giant chessmen. Downward dog and desert Jeep tours. Whether your tastes run to croquet on the lawn or desert hikes, the Arizona Biltmore has an activity to suit your every mood.
• Hiking: Explore the Desert on Foot. Guided leisurely tours through the Phoenix Mountain Preserve; adventure to the summit or experience a Southwestern sunset hike to connect with nature and self.
• Biking: Beach Cruise your way to Old Town Scottsdale, breaking for lunch and shopping. Or venture through Arizona desert terrain on your guided mountain bike tour. Beach cruisers and mountain bikes are available to rent by the hour or for the day.
• Lawn Chess: Partake in a piece of Arizona Biltmore history. Enjoyed for decades, this traditional garden pastime offers strategic competition or group play. Located directly across from the main entrance to the Paradise Pool.
• Croquet: Have a go at this timeless lawn game. Players compete as they jockey to clear hoops, bump competition aside to gain points, until the final move to hit the winning peg. Located between the Paradise Pool and Frank & Albert’s.
• Putting Course: Tee up at our 18-hole putting course near the historic Cottages.
For additional information or reservations please call 602-381-7684 or extension 7864 from your guest room.