The Arizona Biltmore offers a wide range of fitness classes to help you maintain your fitness regime during your stay:
- Total Body Conditioning,
- Deep Water Aqua
- Box Step
- Cardio Sculpt
Phoenix Mountain preserve and giant chessmen. Downward dog and desert Jeep tours. Whether your taste runs to croquet on the lawn or desert hikes, The Arizona Biltmore has an activity to suit your every mood.
• Hiking: Explore the Desert on Foot. Guided leisurely tours through the Phoenix Mountain Preserve; adventure to the summit or experience a Southwestern sunset hike to connect with nature and self.
• Biking: Beach Cruise your way to Old Town Scottsdale, breaking for lunch and shopping. Or venture through Arizona desert terrain on your guided mountain bike tour. Beach cruisers and mountain bikes are available to rent by the hour or for the day.
• Tennis: No matter the level of interest or know-how, let our Tennis Professional introduce you to unparalleled tennis fun and techniques during a private lesson or group clinic.
• Kids Summer Tennis Camp: Our USPTA Tennis Pro Lon Mlarnik invites you to choose from a 1-week session or extend your child’s fun and training through the summer. Tennis, Swim and Snacks.
• Lawn Chess: Partake in a piece of Arizona Biltmore history. Enjoyed for decades, this traditional garden pastime offers strategic competition or group play. Located directly across from the main entrance to the Paradise Pool.
• Croquet: Have a go at this timeless lawn game. Players compete as they jockey to clear hoops, bump competition aside to gain points, until the final move to hit the winning peg. Located between the Paradise Pool and Frank & Albert’s.
For additional information or reservations please call 602-381-7684 or extension 7864 from your guest room.