Paradise and pools. Moonlight and movies. The Arizona Biltmore has created a unique oasis experience with eight swimming pools:
- Paradise Pool: Three pools combine to create a spectacular desert oasis featuring a 92. ft. water slide, swim-up bar, and luxury pool-side cabanas.
- Catalina Pool: A relaxing and tranquil retreat built by the Wrigley family in the 1930s. The Catalina Pool was host to diving competitions, fashion shows and vibrant social events and is known to have been a favorite of Marilyn Monroe. Peaceful and beautiful; this pool features colorful tiles from California’s Catalina Island.
- Ocatilla Pool: A spacious pool exclusively for guests of Ocatilla at Arizona Biltmore.
- Terrace Court Pool: A quiet and secluded pool on the Terrace Court.
- The Saguaro Pool: A quaint and intimate pool located among the Villas with Catalina Pool-style tiles.
- The Bougainvillea: A family pool located among the Villas with vistas of the Phoenix Mountain Preserve and surfaced with the distinct Catalina Pool-style tiles.
Dine, relax and indulge in a tranquil luxury escape at Paradise Pool. Our state-of-the-art poolside cabanas are fully equipped with first-rate finds, elegant furnishings, flat screen TVs, private bathrooms, mini refrigerators, complimentary Wi-Fi and more. Your own private Pool Concierge and cocktail servers will be at your service from 11 am – sunset. A variety of customized experiences are available poolside for special occasions such as bachelorette parties, anniversaries, birthdays, poolside game day tailgates and more.
Warm evenings and lighted tennis courts. Private lessons and championship shots. Arizona Biltmore tennis is a timeless classic that has played host to a number of celebrity and professional matches. No matter how you swing your racquet, this is center court for game, set, match.
- Courts: Arizona Biltmore provides six cushioned hard courts and a single sport court.
- Equipment Rental: All tennis equipment is available for rental. Towels and water are also available complimentary to resort guests.
- Lessons & Clinics: Let a USPTA Pro lead you in a private lesson, group clinic or cardio tennis.
- Tennis Pro: USPTA Pro Certified, Lon Mlnarik, leads Arizona Biltmore tennis pros. Lon has played tennis at a national level and happily shares his skills to perfect your strokes.
Groups & Kids
Gather your team at the Arizona Biltmore courts for an exciting game led by tennis professionals. To reserve a court or make a lesson reservation, please call 602.381.7684.
If your little ones love tennis, send them to the Arizona Biltmore for summer classes and fun teaching programs. Classes run June to August every summer with USPTA Pro, Lon Mlnarik.
- Half-day sessions: $40; Full-day sessions: $65.
- Half-day weekly rates: $195; Full-day weekly rates: $295.
* More than one athlete in your family? Take advantage of the sibling discount of 10% off the regular price.