Plan something special poolside for Mom this year!
With a Classic or Premier cabana rental, receive a fresh spring flower arrangement for Mom and a frozen fruit display for $325.
*Available Sunday, May 13th only.
Paradise and pools. Moonlight and movies. Discover Arizona Biltmore’s lush oasis featuring eight swimming pools:
- Paradise Pool: Three pools combine to create a spectacular desert oasis featuring a 92. ft.-water slide, swim-up bar and luxury pool-side cabanas.
- Catalina Pool: A relaxing and tranquil retreat built by the Wrigley family in the 1930s. The Catalina Pool was host to diving competitions, fashion shows and vibrant social events and is known to have been a favorite of Marilyn Monroe. Peaceful and beautiful; this pool features colorful tiles from California’s Catalina Island.
- Ocatilla Pool: A spacious pool adjacent to Ocatilla at Arizona Biltmore.
- Terrace Court Pool: A quiet and secluded pool on the Terrace Court.
- The Saguaro Pool: A quaint and intimate pool located among the Villas with Catalina Pool-style tiles.
- The Bougainvillea: A family pool located among the Villas with vistas of the Phoenix Mountain Preserve and surfaced with the distinct Catalina Pool-style tiles.
Dine, relax and indulge in a tranquil luxury escape at Paradise Pool. Our state-of-the-art poolside cabanas are fully equipped with first-rate finds, elegant furnishings, flat screen TVs, private bathrooms, mini refrigerators, complimentary WiFi and more. Your own private Pool Concierge and cocktail servers will be at your service.
Customized Cabana Experiences
Already reserved a cabana? See the add-ons below to customize your experience!
The perfect selection to enhance bachelorette parties, anniversaries, birthdays, poolside game day tailgates and more:
- Pool Side Birthday Celebration Add-on
- Fun In The Sun Birthday Party Add-on
- Cabana for 2 Add-on
- Ladies Day Out Add-on
- Gentlemen’s Day Out Add-on
Cabana Club, the resort’s poolside restaurant, offers a variety of fresh salads, seafood, specialty sandwiches and exotic bar offerings. Located next to our 92-foot water slide and adjacent to the swim-up bar, the Cabana Club offers views of our sparkling pools and is a great place to enjoy lunch – and cocktails – al fresco.