Biltmore Block Party
Experience our #BiltmoreBlockParty celebration all summer long with 39 acres of fun, themed pool parties, the 92-foot water slide, luxury cabanas, spa features, award-winning dining, signature cocktails and our iconic History Tour.
- Relax, swim and refresh by one of eight sparkling pools
- Slide down the 92-foot water slide at the Paradise Pool
- Poolside fun including Boozy Block Snow Cones and Cactus Kid Snow Cones, Caribbean themed specials on Fridays, Fiesta themed specials on Saturdays and vodka drink specials on Sundays*
- Rent a private poolside cabana at the Paradise Pool with help from the Pool Concierge*
- Biltmore Beer Dinners at Frank & Albert’s*
- Live music in the Lobby of the Historic Building every Friday and Saturday night from 8PM – 11PM
- Dive-in movies in the Paradise Pool Friday and Saturday evenings
- Happy Hour History Tours meet at the Concierge Desk on Friday at 6PM – begin the tour with a sparkling glass of champagne, learn about the rich history of this landmark resort and conclude the tour with the Original Tequila Sunrise, created here at The Wright Bar*
- Spa Biltmore summer specials*
- Lawn Chess, Jenga, Cornhole, 18-hole Championship Putting Course, Croquet
- Plus many more summer activities!
*Additional costs apply to this activity.
Summer Spa Specials
Refresh yourself this summer with spa specials, a salon discount or a beauty care product offer. Treat yourself. You deserve it.
AVAILABLE MAY 15 – AUGUST 31, 2018
Summer Tranquility Massage
50 Minutes | $99 (regularly $145)
Summer Spa Biltmore Massage
50 Minutes | $119 (regularly $160)
Summer Boost Facial
50 Minutes | $99 (regularly $160)
• 20% off an à la carte salon service of $40 or more
• Buy one skin care or hair care product and receive the second item of equal or lesser value at 20% off
NEW! Happy Hour History Tours
Kick off your weekend with a happy hour like no other! While enjoying refreshing libations, our Historians will then share highlights of this Arizona landmark’s storied past since opening in 1929 involving celebrities, worldly dignitaries and U.S. Presidents.
$20 includes two cocktails
45 minute tour
Beginning May 25th: Friday nights at 6PM
Contact the Concierge to reserve your spot!