Capturing Magic- Coming Soon
A Stargazing Getaway
Journey from the earth to the moon through the exploration of the vast desert skies. Available exclusively at the Arizona Biltmore, our astroguide will lead you (via SUV) through the Four Peaks in the Tonto National Forest as you take in the stunning nightly views of the legendary Sonoran Desert. Take a break from the world of technology and experience deep nature with one of the deserts greatest wonders: our stars. Explore lunar mountains, highlands, deep canyons, eons-old craters, massive Jupiter, and more with our astroguide’s state-of-the-art telescope, perfect for bringing worlds 500-million miles away straight to you for an unforgettable evening of stargazing. And, available March – September, experience the hidden celestial treasure of our own earthly world as the desert awakens with wildlife, seen through night vision goggles.
Before heading back to the resort, pop a bottle of champagne to toast to the memorable experience, look up at the universe in awe and breathe, taking it all in.
Things to Know
- Minimum reservation: 4 people
- 7pm departure from the the hotel
- Tours are conducted in M1009
- The tour company can neither predict nor guarantee the presence of wildlife on these excursions.
- Disclaimer: Night vision add-on is not available October 1st-March 1st due to hibernation season.