The Arizona Biltmore offers a wide range of fitness classes to help you maintain your fitness regime during your stay:
- Mat Pilates
- Power Circuit
- Stretch & Restore
- and more!
February Paddleboard dates and times:
Friday, February 8 | 11:30AM
Sunday, February 10 | 11:30AM
Friday, February 15 | 11:30AM
Sunday, February 17 | 11:30AM
Space is limited. Reservations are required. Calling Recreation at 7684.
Arizona is known for the countless hiking trails all over the Valley and there are multiple options within a short distance from the resort.
Join us for a guided hike led by an experienced leader who will inform you about the local terrain and desert landscape. Hiking guides also provide trail safety tips and motivation. Guided Hikes are offered September through May.
Piestewa Peak – 1.1 mi from resort
Phoenix Mountain Preserve – 2.4 mi from resort
When you explore the outdoors, be sure to bring: water, map, sunscreen, hat and your cell phone.
- Wear proper hiking footwear
- When your water is half gone, turn back
- Know your ability & health limitations
- Be aware of extreme weather conditions
- Know your trail route by always taking a trail map
To learn more, contact Recreation at 602-381-7684.
Private lessons and championship shots. Arizona Biltmore tennis is a timeless classic that has played host to a number of celebrity and professional matches. No matter how you swing your racquet, this is center court for game, set, match.
- Courts: Arizona Biltmore provides six cushioned hard courts.
- Equipment Rental: All tennis equipment is available for rental. Towels and water are also complimentary to resort guests.
- Lessons & Clinics: Let a USPTA Pro lead you in a private lesson, group clinic or cardio tennis.
- Tennis Pro: Please call Recreation for availability.
Gather your team at the Arizona Biltmore courts for an exciting game led by tennis professionals. To reserve a court or make a lesson reservation, please call 602-381-7684.
Phoenix Mountain preserve and giant chessmen. Downward dog and desert Jeep tours. Whether your tastes run to croquet on the lawn or desert hikes, the Arizona Biltmore has an activity to suit your every mood.
• Hiking: Explore the Desert on Foot. Guided leisurely tours through the Phoenix Mountain Preserve; adventure to the summit or experience a Southwestern sunset hike to connect with nature and self.
• Biking: Beach Cruise your way to Old Town Scottsdale, breaking for lunch and shopping. Or venture through Arizona desert terrain. Beach cruisers and mountain bikes are available to rent by the hour or for the day.
• Lawn Chess: Partake in a piece of Arizona Biltmore history. Enjoyed for decades, this traditional garden pastime offers strategic competition or group play. Located directly across from the main entrance to the Paradise Pool.
• Croquet: Have a go at this timeless lawn game. Players compete as they jockey to clear hoops, bump competition aside to gain points, until the final move to hit the winning peg. Located between the Paradise Pool and Frank & Albert’s.
• Putting Course: Tee up at our 18-hole putting course near the historic Cottages.
For additional information or reservations please call 602-381-7684 or extension 7864 from your guest room.