Discover Arizona Biltmore’s lush oasis featuring five swimming pools:
- Catalina Pool: A relaxing and tranquil retreat built by the Wrigley family in the 1930s. The Catalina Pool was host to diving competitions, fashion shows and vibrant social events and is known to have been a favorite of Marilyn Monroe. Peaceful and beautiful; this pool features colorful tiles from California’s Catalina Island.
- Ocatilla Pool: A spacious pool adjacent to Ocatilla at Arizona Biltmore.
- Terrace Court Pool: A quiet and secluded pool on the Terrace Court.
- The Saguaro Pool: A quaint and intimate pool located among the Villas with Catalina Pool-style tiles.
- The Bougainvillea: A family pool located among the Villas with vistas of the Phoenix Mountain Preserve and surfaced with the distinct Catalina Pool-style tiles.
FYI: October 2019 – March 2020: As the Paradise Pool and Slide are reimagined, we invite you to lounge and play with full access to the resort’s five other pools.