The Arizona Biltmore offers a wide range of fitness classes to help you maintain your fitness regime during your stay:
- Mat Pilates
- Power Circuit
- Stretch & Restore
- Paddleboard Yoga
- Balance Barre
- Boot Camp
- And more!
Private classes and group classes are also available upon request. Fitness Classes take place or meet in the Recreation Center For class information, call x7684 or 602-381-7684.
Work your core poolside with Paddleboard Yoga!
$25 per person. Space is limited. Reservations are required. Dial 7684 for Recreation.
Arizona is known for the countless hiking trails all over the Valley and there are multiple options within a short distance from the resort.
Join us for a guided hike led by an experienced leader who will inform you about the local terrain and desert landscape. Hiking guides also provide trail safety tips and motivation. Guided Hikes are offered September through May.
Piestewa Peak – 1.1 mi from resort
Phoenix Mountain Preserve – 2.4 mi from resort
When you explore the outdoors, be sure to bring: water, map, sunscreen, hat and your cell phone.
- Wear proper hiking footwear
- When your water is half gone, turn back
- Know your ability & health limitations
- Be aware of extreme weather conditions
- Know your trail route by always taking a trail map
To learn more, contact Recreation at 602-381-7684.
Phoenix Mountain preserve and giant chessmen. Downward dog and desert Jeep tours. Whether your tastes run to croquet on the lawn or desert hikes, the Arizona Biltmore has an activity to suit your every mood.
• Hiking: Explore the Desert on Foot. Guided leisurely tours through the Phoenix Mountain Preserve; adventure to the summit or experience a Southwestern sunset hike to connect with nature and self.
• Biking: Beach Cruise your way to Old Town Scottsdale, breaking for lunch and shopping. Or venture through Arizona desert terrain. Beach cruisers and mountain bikes are available to rent by the hour or for the day.
• Lawn Chess: Partake in a piece of Arizona Biltmore history. Enjoyed for decades, this traditional garden pastime offers strategic competition or group play. Located directly across from the main entrance to the Paradise Pool.
• Croquet: Have a go at this timeless lawn game. Players compete as they jockey to clear hoops, bump competition aside to gain points, until the final move to hit the winning peg. Located between the Paradise Pool and Frank & Albert’s.
For additional information or reservations please call 602-381-7684 or extension 7864 from your guest room.